Our 200-hour program is a stepping-stone for individuals who are interested in deepening their understanding of yoga in combination with life coaching skills to begin (or continue) a meaningful path of teaching yoga to others.
- BlissOm’s Yoga Teacher Training Certification Program is for individuals who wish to further enhance their yoga practice, get in touch with their spiritual self, and for aspiring teachers.
- We will offer a well-rounded classical yoga training program that encompasses the arenas of asana, pranayama, meditation, philosophy, teaching methodology, care of self and care of others.
- This program will be a stepping stone for individuals who are interested in deepening their understanding of yoga and beginning (or continuing on) a path of teaching yoga to others.
- Life Coaching within this course will allow you to reach a goal or make a change in your life. Life Coaching supports you, motivates you, and holds you accountable to achieving your vision for yourself.
- You will have the opportunity to receive a 1:1 session to allow you to step into the light of your true purpose more freely, authentically, and consciously.
Facilitators: Lora Lisi, BlissOm Founder & Spiritual Life Coach & Ram Vakkalanka, Yoga Philosopher
Start Date: September 25, 2020 to June 12, 2021
Schedule: Friday Classes [three-hours, bi-weekly] + Saturday and Sunday [1x/month]
Platform: In-class at BlissOm + Zoom
Bonus: One-Year Yoga/Pilates Membership at BlissOm