Next Course Date: 2021
In Studio at Bliss Om + Zoom
Our 300-hour program is a building-block for already certified Yoga Teacher Trainers who are interested in deepening their certification and with a new meditation mastery component built within the program.
- Bliss Om’s Yoga Teacher Training Certification Program is for individuals who wish to further enhance their yoga practice, get in touch with their spiritual self, and for aspiring teachers.
- We will offer a well-rounded classical yoga training program that encompasses the areas of asana, pranayama, meditation, philosophy, teaching methodology, care of self and care of others.
- This program will be a stepping stone for individuals who are interested in deepening their understanding of yoga and beginning (or continuing on) a path of teaching yoga to others.
- Life Coaching within this course will allow you to reach a goal or make a change in your life. Life Coaching supports you, motivates you, and holds you accountable to achieving your vision for yourself.
- You will have the opportunity to receive a 1:1 session to allow you to step into the light of your true purpose more freely, authentically, and consciously.
Facilitators: Ram Vakkalanka, Yoga Philosopher and Tiffany Nicholson-Smith Meditation & Yoga Teacher, Ayurvedic Practitioner
Start Date: 2021
Schedule: Weekly Thursday classes [virtual] + Saturday and Sunday [1x/month] *schedule dependent
Platform: In Studio at Bliss Om + Zoom
Bonus: Nine-month Yoga/Pilates Membership at BlissOm [active during your course enrolment] *limitations apply