To Our BlissOm Community:
We trust that you and your loved ones have been well during this time and are enjoying the many beautiful summer moments; a time to pause, reflect, and soak up the sunshine.
While we will be updating our in-studio summer schedule, with classes being phased in over the coming weeks, we will continue to live-stream classes for those of you who wish to continue your practice with us at home.
To ensure a safe, inclusive, and healthy environment, we have implemented some new policies and protocols with respect to the upkeep of the studio, signing into and participating in classes, and attending the studio.
While some of these protocols and policies are anticipated to be temporary, and some more long-term or permanent, they are effective immediately.
We will continue to monitor regulations and recommendations issued by the government and health authorities, and our policies and protocols will be updated as may be required. See below for more info.
Policies and Protocols
- You are not experiencing any symptoms of illness, including, fever, runny nose, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, or significant lethargy.
- You have not been out of the country for the past 14 days.
- You have not come into contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19, unless you subsequently received a negative test result for the virus.
- You have not been diagnosed with Covid-19, unless you have subsequently fully recovered and have received a negative test result for the virus.
- You will familiarize yourself with all studio protocols and policies and abide by them at all times.
[Signing Up For Classes]
- You must sign up for classes online. You can do this through our website, and it will take you to our mind-body site. Walk-ins will not be permitted to enter the studio.
- You may cancel your reservation up to 4 hours in advance of the start time of the class. Cancellations that are made less than 4 hours prior to the start time, will result in a penalty as follows: forfeiture of the class, and a $10 charge. You may only cancel classes online through the website – contacting the studio through email or telephone will not be accepted.
- Please respect the membership restrictions for your package, which may be limited to 5 classes per week, or 1 class per day. New membership options have been introduced, please see below for more info, or email us if you are interested in switching to one of the new packages.
- Do not enter the studio more than 10 minutes prior to the start time of your class.
- Wear your face covering when entering the studio; you may remove it once you are on your mat and appropriately physically distanced.
- Wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer that will be available for you, on arrival.
- On arrival, check-in the Front Desk BEFORE entering the yoga class.
- Maintain physical distancing of 6 feet or more throughout the Studio, and respect bathroom and entrance capacity limits.
- Latecomers will not be permitted into class. If you are late for class, you will incur the cancellation penalty (forfeiture of the class, and a $10 charge applied to your credit card).
- Mat cleaner bottles have been temporarily removed from Studio. Individual mat sprays are available for purchase at the Front Desk, or you can even make your own.
- Class capacities have been reduced, and markers have been placed on studio floors to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
- Please exit the studio rooms as soon as the class is done. No pictures, or extra practice time for the time being.
- Hands-on adjustments will not be provided for the foreseeable future.
- A number of classes will also be live-streamed for online participation. If you have concerns about being visible on camera, please place your mat outside of the camera view. We cannot guarantee your mat spot selection at this time.
- Props will not be available for most classes. You may bring your own.
- In the exceptional case where studio props are used, they will be thoroughly disinfected with medical-grade disinfectant after each use.
- Studio room floors will continue to be disinfected. We have increased the frequency within which hard surfaces such as doorknobs, countertops, etcetera, are disinfected, also with medical-grade disinfectant.
- Bliss Om studio is equipped with exhaust systems that continuously pull out air and replace it with fresh air or high-quality HEPA air purifiers.
All on-hold monthly membership will be reactivated effective Tuesday, August 4th, 2020.
If your membership expired during the closure and you are having difficulty signing into classes, please email us to ensure that extra time was added to your package.
If you are able, you may also consider donating any unused time on your membership package back to the studio. To do so, please email us here: email@example.com
Due to the extenuating circumstances that the Studio is in, and in our ongoing efforts to protect the studio and our instructors, we are unable to extend any memberships holds beyond, no exceptions. Thank you for your understanding in this regard.
We will be offering a 10% discount for new monthly memberships until August 10th, 2020.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
With love, light, and safety-first,
Lora Lisi, Founder & The BlissOm Collective Team