Next Course Date: September 25 to October 30, 2020
In-class at BlissOm + Zoom
During this critical developmental stage, teenagers undergo immense physical and emotional changes that can generate dramatic levels of stress. This is why the skills and lessons acquired through yoga are particularly valuable to teens.
They are able to learn how to have fun, stretch, strengthen and improve balance, calm their minds and nervous system, can improve social interaction, achieve life balance and stress management skills, while relaxing through breath awareness and mindfulness techniques.
Sharing yoga with young people is a consistent reminder that we get to practice who we want to be in the world each day. The practice of yoga offers adolescents a discipline for discovering who they truly are. Beginning that process at a young age can shape who a teen becomes.
Benefits of Yoga for Teens
- Greater strength, flexibility and balance
- Enhanced self-awareness and positive body image and self-image
- Heightened self-esteem, creativity and confidence
- Increased focus and concentration
- Greater mind-body connection
- Stress management skills, including relaxation and breathing techniques
- Lifelong habits for maintaining health and well being
Facilitators: BlissOm Certified Yoga Teachers
Start Date: September 25 to October 30, 2020
Schedule: Every Friday at 5:30 pm *schedule dependent
Platform: In-class at BlissOm + Zoom
Are you a monthly membership holder? Enjoy 10% OFF all workshops!