Reiki Level 2 Course Begins: November 1, 2020
Reiki is a traditional Japanese practice, which treats the mind, body and spirit through the gentle application of hands-on or distance healing.
Train and learn Reiki levels 1, 2, 3 to become a certified Master Reiki Practitioner.
Heal yourself and others. Cleanse chakras. Follow your life path. Balance your mind.
Who can benefit most from learning Reiki?
- People in compassionate careers such as nurses, counselors and doctors
- Mothers who want to heal their children, especially those children with special needs
- Professionals in high-stress environments who look for self-healing techniques to apply to their daily lives
- Teachers who work with children, particularly in large and overcrowded classrooms
- Massage therapists who work on people’s energies through physical work
- Light-workers who feel the calling to help and heal others by channeling light energy
- Life coaches who believe their work could benefit from a better understanding, deeper knowledge or first-hand experience of energy work
- Attunement Ceremony
- A discussion of the History and Benefits of Reiki
- A discussion of how Reiki interacts with the Chakra system
- Demonstration of hand positions for Self Reiki followed by a Self Reiki session
- Demonstration of a chair Reiki session on others followed by a practice session
- A discussion of how to do Reiki sessions on animals
- Demonstration of hand positions for massage table sessions on others followed by practice sessions.
- Attunement session to connect you with the Usui Reiki symbols
- Description and uses of the three Symbols to enhance and focus the energy, to balance the different layers of the energetic field, and to send the energy at a distance
- Scanning the energy field and Chakra Balancing
- Long Distance Energy Practice Session
- Setting up positive fields of energy for goals
- Beaming the Energy or sending it to someone or something at a distance but within your eyesight
- Massage table practice sessions
Level 3: Master Class
- Summary and review of Level 1 & 2 classes, Q&A period, hand position practice
- Two Tibetan master symbols to heighten your practice
- Usui master symbol to create highest protection when working with clients
- Reiki and hand positions for animals
- Healing meditations and guided imagery for both self and others
- Receive an extensive training manual with pictures, hand positions and a step-by-step guide to walk you through each exercise, treatment and attunement